Slight measurement differences are inherent to the manufacturing process. The garment measurements are in centimetres. There is a 2% tolerance for all garment measurements
If your size doesn't fit our criteria; please follow the “Measure yourself instructions” and send us your size in cm, along with your current size. The customised garment will take 8-10 working days to be finished and will be done according to the measurements you sent. Please make sure to double check your measurements, before you sent us and to read carefully the exchange policy.
For lengh of dresses, jumpsuits, skirts we recommend someone helping you to take the measurements.
Measure against your body rather than over your clothes at it will give a more accurate result.
1. Bust: Measure under the arms at the fullest part around the bust horizontally
2. Waist: Measure around the natural waistline
3. Hips: With the feet together measure around fullest part
4. Inside leg: In bare feet take the measurement from the top of the inside leg and measure down the inside leg to the floor
5. Height: With bare feet together measure from the top of the head to the floor